Tuesday 11 October 2011

First ever blog, woohoo!

So no doubt absolutely noone will be reading this, apart from my nosy boyfriend (you know who you are!), weird to be wandering in cyberspace with words.  So, as I am 'between jobs' I have spent most of the day fart assing about making candles look pretty!  Big church candles are a bargain from the £1 shops and we have decorated them with deconstructed xmas decs, and they look rather fab if I do say so myself!  All ready for Steyning Grammer School christmas fair in November.   Must get on with the pine cone wreaths as the pine cones sat in the crate in the hallway are now threatening to take over the world, plus I quite enjoy gathering them up and I cant get more til I make something with them!  Wondering how to make these fab pine cones baublie type things, any suggestions greatly received....

No comments:

Post a Comment